- Energy is the fundamental driver of change.
- In the literal sense, as argued in Architecture: From Prehistory to Climate Emergency, of fossil fuels driving our architecture and evolution and population boom over the past 2000 years.
- And in Object Oriented Ontology no thing exists in isolation (expand on this)
- A way of making sense of our ecological crisis is that we see the world in discrete objects, without seeing the energy used to create them or sustain them.
- See how the UKIP mayoral candidate proposed planting trees in London as his answer to the climate crisis, rather than any systemic changes.
- We use absurd amounts of energy sustaining lawns. What is a lawn? Why do we sustain it?
Last update: 2022-02-26 22:23