- Zeeman's Paradox states that a drawing in perspective looks realistic from many perspectives, even though it should only look right from one. It's thought that this is because we still perceive it as a drawing of a 3D space rather than a real 3D space, so our brain believes it.
- Some interesting ways to fake 3d
- 2D layers layered on top of each other over and over again (although I guess this is close to 3D?)
- One point perspective / reversed perspective?
- 3 images - shifting perspective on mouse rollover?
Last update: 2022-02-26 22:25